About the job
Amazon Advertising exists at the intersection of marketing and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon-owned and third party properties. We believe that advertising, when done well, can greatly enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Analytics and Media Manager (AMM) to help scale our growing advertising business. The AMM is a key member of the Marketing & Insights team at Amazon Ads, working with sales, product, retail and other Amazon business partners to analyze and improve advertisers’ performance on Amazon, in support of their marketing initiatives. AMMs work with Amazon’s unique data and translate it into high-quality and actionable insights and recommendations to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities. Day to day, AMM activities include analyzing metrics of success for a business or category, developing data-driven insights, and communicating recommendations in a clear and compelling fashion. The strategic and consultative digital expertise of an AMM is critical to delivering the best return on investment for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree plus proven experience in client-facing data analytics roles, ideally gained working for a consultancy
- Ability to translate technical aspects of analyses and metrics into actionable insights for the advertiser and stakeholders with varying levels of analytic expertise
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with an advanced analytical tool (Python, R, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of statistical techniques and methodologies as well as an understanding of distributions, hypothesis testing, and A/B Testing
- Data driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- Proficiency with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) – ability to create interactive, user-friendly and compelling dashboards and reports
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with others with diverse skill sets
- Experience with advertising publishers and marketing/creative agencies
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end process of a marketing campaign
- MBA, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising, or Business
- Digital media planning experience
- Experience in predictive analytics
- Publication track record/writing experience (ex. published a paper in a technical journal or trade publication)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company – Amazon Online UK Limited
Job ID: A2098942