About the job
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of advertising solutions. Our mission is to offer the world’s most customer-centric advertising. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon’s owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices.
As a Sr. Ad Tech Consultant (ATC), you will own a critical function that helps customers understand and leverage Amazon’s ad-tech solutions. To be successful in this role, you will obsess over enabling our customers to achieve their business outcomes through implementation of Amazon’s entire ad technology stack. In this client facing role, you will be an evangelist to CTOs and CMOs, and will deep dive into complex client problems, create innovative ad-tech solution using Amazon’s ad-tech technology.
- Engage customers – collaborate with ad tech sales managers and sales executives to develop strong customer relationships, vet requirements upfront, and drive excitement for the right ad tech solution that achieves the customer’s business outcomes. You will be equally adept at participating and driving executive level conversations about our ad technology capabilities with customers, as well as having in depth integration discussions with client side engineering teams.
- Manage and deliver ad tech integration engagements – you will have strong functional knowledge of ad technology to drive implementation engagements and understanding of AWS solutions such as EC2, S3, RDS. On more complex engagements, you will seek and drive partnership with AWS counterparts who have IT level relationships with our clients to provide an end-to-end joint solution.
- Drive usage and adoption – your integration engagements will enable usage of Amazon Advertising Technologies to activate advertiser’s campaign and marketing insights. You will continuously monitor the integration inputs you drive to measure the output of activation.
- Be a customer advocate – you will take your learnings from customer engagements and work with Advertising engineering teams as input into integration and ad technology road maps.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in programmatic advertising, DSPs, and/or ad tech
- Significant experience of technical implementation or delivery experience of enterprise software engagements
- Experience of working in a technical client facing roles working with large, complex enterprise customers
- Ability to travel to client locations to drive engagements as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Master’s degree
- Working knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Company – Amazon Online UK Limited
Job ID: A1989865