Website British Airways
An exciting opportunity to join BA Euroflyer a new British Airways short haul subsidiary based at London Gatwick. As a member of our Cabin Crew team you’ll deliver the highest levels of customer service across our European network from Gatwick. You’ll be assigned to a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways at Gatwick and be part of the BA Group.
- Cabin Crew will be able to earn up to a max of £24,000 a year with flying/duty pay, inflight sales commission and allowances (basic pay is £15,206) as well as great company benefits, including Staff Travel benefits from day one.
- Working to a roster pattern that may include early starts and late finishes, you’ll deliver outstanding customer service regardless of the time of day.
- This opportunity is for people looking to join us in London Gatwick at a short haul, point-to-point base.
- Working within a team that is quick-thinking, hard-working and customer focused, you’ll ensure that our customers are provided with a safe, relaxing and secure experience.
- We’ll provide world-class training, invaluable experience and opportunities for career progression that you would expect from a leading brand.
- Please note, all assessments are currently carried out online.
- You must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK at time of application.
- If you’re interested in finding out more or this sounds like the role for you – please initially proceed to the job description to check you can meet our essential criteria.
- This role is not eligible for sponsorship, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gatwick, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here