About the job
Application Support Analyst 24/7 * 365
As a Barclays Application Support Analyst you will perform a critical role in GTSM with the responsibility to ensure stability, continuity and availability of the application, in addition to providing rapid response to incidents and escalated user queries. This is a shift role working 12hrs on rotation. You will own, maintain and track incidents and problems and should be able to work independently to manage the successful handover of change into the production environment.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- You will be reesponsible for automation of daily business activities including network maintenance events, patching events, resiliency events and application deployments
- Taking responsibility for the technical resolution of incidents, reacting quickly and as necessary to live software errors to limit downtime and resolve the issue
- Owning and executing of all application related activities in the day to day operations of the Banks production applications related to the individual Product area
- Owning and prioritizing individual incidents and ensuring the delivery of solutions in line with the Operational Level Agreements to deadlines and quality standards
- You will provide regular updates to key stakeholders and all levels
- You will support the handover of new or enhanced software into business-as-usual (BAU) operation, absorbing and assimilating the information
- Providing 24/7 cover as a team and support, providing expertise and specialised system knowledge to allow resolution of key incidents outside of business hours (i.e. on-call)
- Identifying proactive remedial strategies to prevent future software problems and to improve the quality of delivered software and application reporting where appropriate
What We’re Looking For
- Hands on experience on managing operations of a large number of applications to support common business objectives.
- Relevant experience in application/technical support
- Relevant experience in incident/problem management
- Experience in the following technologies – Linux & Oracle Technologies
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Knowledge of java, python, autosys, AWS, LiINUX, SQL, OpenShift./Kubernetes, Kibana, AppDynamics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of best practice risk and control procedures
- Ability to take ownership and manage time constructively. Content to be in priority order
Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.