About the job
Enhanced Support Analyst
As a Barclays Enhanced Support Analyst, You will actively offer a level of technical support to the members of the bank’s Group and Board of Directors, along with their assistants. The service is tasked with actively providing 24x7x365 global support to all aspects of the executives technology requirements (home, office, traveler and personal tech). The service is a service level designed for direct reports of Group members and their assistants.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Actively providing a global and regional elevated support offering covering all aspects of technology to C-level executives and their PAs across the group
- Requiring an extraordinary level of commitment both when in and out of the office due to a demanding customer base. We adhere to strict SLAs and are measured against KPIs
- Reporting directly to the function global head and you will be required to provide technology support to Barclays VIPs in the London region
- Resolving – in a highly pro-active and timely manner – all incidents flagged, providing desk side 1st-3rd level technical and Application support
- Liaising directly with C-level executives to ensure a premium IT experience
- Being a champion and maintain exceptionally high standards of elevated support
- Providing on-call support required out of hours on rotational basis
What We’re Looking For
- Extensive experience of providing technology support to senior C-level executives
- Experience of latest technology systems and devices, such as; Apple products and associated corporate Apps i.e. BlackBerry Work, Diligent Board books, MobileIron
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft products in a large corporate environment including Outlook and the Office suite
- Personal attributes essential to performing role including competencies, expertise, knowledge, and experience
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Knowledge of Corporate Rich Media solutions, AV, WebEx, Skype
- Confident in dealing with home network technologies, broadband providers and vendors
- Solid Remote Access knowledge, VPN, RSA, Java & Citrix
- Knowledge of Market Data products. Reuters & Bloomberg
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.