Job Reference: 178583BR
Nottingham Support Office
We are looking to recruit a specialist senior CRM analyst, who will be responsible for developing and enhancing our personalisation capability and influencing business decisions through their knowledge of the customer and application of innovative analysis and insight.
About the opportunity
Boots have recognised that putting customers’ needs at the centre of business decision making is essential if the business is to become truly world-class. Currently Boots is experiencing significant growth in the area of insight and data science due to an increasing digital presence and ongoing improvements in customer engagement and communications.
As a specialist senior CRM analyst, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing our personalisation capability in promoting our brands in conjunction with Boots Advantage Card, influencing business decisions through your knowledge of the customer, and increasing customer engagement through innovative analysis and insight. Using Advantage Card data and other sources, you will have a strong insight led customer understanding developing innovative applications and solutions for personalised communications. You will be able to present your findings and interact effectively with senior stakeholders and be key in shaping strategies and objectives. This role does not have direct reports but it is expected that you will act as a role model and work with team leaders to develop and guide our junior analysts.
- Become an acknowledged leader on customer insight and personalised communications and be able to provide advice and guidance; steering loyalty business decisions and applying best practice to business challenges
- Seek opportunities to improve performance and knowledge; demonstrate impact of innovation and year on year improvements
- Persuasively present insight and recommendations to colleagues throughout the business, acting as the voice of the customer in business meetings, both internally and with external agencies e.g. direct marketing agencies
- Support team leaders in the development of the wider team; ability to enhance skills, knowledge and profile through role-modelling, mentoring, cross-team projects and motivation.
- To understand the future of direct and digital marketing technology, channels and techniques, seeks to build opportunities to bring in best practice
- Own technical domain knowledge for your specific area, acting as the leader in technical knowledge, developing understanding and best practice internal and external to the team
- We are looking for an inquisitive and creative problem solver, who can bring together partner needs and your knowledge to develop innovative solutions to meet our customer aims
- You should have experience in developing solutions that can be used in personalisation activity, including data science techniques and campaign optimisation. Experience of customer analysis in the context of a loyalty scheme mechanic is desirable.
- You should be able to show that you have an ability to analyse data at a high technical level whilst being able to confidently interpret findings and deliver them to an audience with little or no analytical, statistical or numerical background
- Experience of using campaign management software such as Unica or Adobe Campaign would be advantageous
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes
- Excellent onsite facilities including: staff shop, opticians, gym, coffee shops, cafeteria, outdoor seating spaces, dry cleaning service and excellent travel links including on campus bus stops
- All rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility.
Our mission is to help everyone to feel good. This starts internally – with every colleague and every team. In our stores and pharmacies, our warehouses and our Support Office, we work together, putting our customers first and our colleagues at the heart of everything we do. We aim to attract, develop and retain the best people, with a huge range of opportunities for you to continue to grow with us… just bring your passion and commitment and we’ll do the rest.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do in our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all.
At Boots we’re proud to offer our Support Office team members a hybrid working approach because how we work is central to our ability to compete, innovate and win together. Our hybrid, flexible approach to work is based upon empowerment, accountability, care and trust and includes a balanced mix of remote and office-based working.
If your application is successful, our in-house recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview and to answer any initial questions you have. If you have not been successful on this occasion you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact [email protected]