About the job
Job Req ID:
Brand and Marketing
Deansgate, Manchester, United Kingdom
Competitive with great benefits
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT.
Why this job matters
At BT we focus relentlessly on creating standout customer experiences.
We’re doing that through the solutions we sell, the outcomes we deliver and the way we engage with our customers. We’re moving from merely selling products and services to delivering better, smarter, differentiated solutions and outcomes. We’re connecting more customers to new technologies. And we’re investing in and innovating across our portfolio of solutions, to meet our customers’ current and future needs and to make sure they experience the full benefits that new technologies offer.
We want to deliver outstanding experiences and service for our customers when they use our solutions and when they engage with us across all our channels. We want to always put our customers’ needs first – acting transparently, keeping them and their data safe and secure and delivering brilliant service every time.
We want our customers to feel we’re a strong and supportive partner that they can trust and rely on.
The Insight Professional supports the delivery of the Customer Experience (CX.) Insights research Programme for BT Consumer, with your role to help maximise business opportunities and drive up performance of our customer experience to help deliver on our strategy by delivering great insight to our Consumer customer facing unit.
This role is based in our Manchester office and our team spends 3 days collaborating in the office or with customers, and 2 days a week working flexibly.
What I’ll Be Doing – Your Accountabilities
- Working with stakeholders across Consumer, ensuring that the voice of the customer is considered through key decisions
- Delivery of insight projects and providing Consumer with clear recommendations on how to improve the customer’s experience
- Analysing customer data from across different sources to provide the business with a holistic understanding of critical business issues
- Producing outputs, articulating complex data and insight in clear and concise manner utilising storytelling principles
- Managing our agency partners for our core customer experience tracking programme
Skills Required For The Job
- Ability to analyse data sets from customer surveys as well as other often complex data sources to create compelling insight
- Ability to communicate complex data and insight to colleagues and making the case for change
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to define and drive requirements both effectively and in a timely manner.
- Strategic and structured thinking with a commercial focus to help drive the business forward and exceed targets
- Passion for data and insight – with an analytical and curious mindset
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and as part of an extended virtual team
- Great presentation skills, capable of story telling with & influencing
- Proven experience of analysing survey data to produce actionable insight
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills and experience producing senior level insight reports
Advert Closing Date: 30th October 2023
Flexible hours, flexi-time considered
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
- Competitive salary
- World-class training and development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
- Share option and pension scheme programmes
- Flexible benefits to fit around you
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
About British Telecom
We’re the leading communications provider with customers in 180 countries. Across the world we enable customer’s digital transformations so they can thrive. our focus is simple: be the global provider-of-choice for managed network and IT infrastructure services..