About the job
Job Req ID:
Rowley Lane, Borehamwood, United Kingdom
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT.
About This Role
This role is an opportunity to work with the technology leader and first 5G commercial network in UK and be part of our Device Delivery team responsible for technical delivery of all mobile devices that are ranged for BT and EE.
The role holder will be technically managing the delivery of certain vendors (OEM’s and ODM’s) working closely with Senior Vendor Managers, engineering teams and external vendors. This will involve working on cutting edge mobile technology, having access to devices before commercial launch, designing end to end test plans, managing and monitoring progress of test cycles, working against set deadlines, producing test exit reports to help decision making for approval of new mobile devices, maintenance releases to provide the best experience for Consumer and Enterprise customers.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- Validate smartphones, laptops, tablets, mobile broadband devices, radio platforms against key radio technologies.
- Apply best practice techniques, using expertise to tailor testing approach depending on the needs of the project, and supports adoption of best practice.
- Deliver quality test diagnostics to report on accuracy, quality, errors and whether customer requirements are being met.
- Identify and analyse defects or issues to understand impacts, reporting on and discussing findings to advance solutions.
- Support the identification and resolution of issues and defects to ensure delivery to required standard.
- Develop working relationships and communicates with a range of project stakeholders across teams to ensure actions completed, progress updated and impacts on other components managed.Work with device and network vendors on issues, log collection, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Review own work and peers’ outputs to contribute to identify and flag errors or potential issues.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge within mobile communications industry with knowledge of 5G, LTE, IMS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Wi-Fi, WCDMA, UMTS, HSxPA GSM, GPRS.
- Experience in the integration and/or validation of mobile devices, preferably 5G, 4G, NB-IOT terminals. Any development experience would be even better.
- Hands on experience working with platform tracing tools QXDM, STT, Accuver, Shannon and Wireshark.
- Previous work experience with mobile device OEMs, Chipset Vendors, Test Houses, Mobile OS vendors, MNO or MVNO
- Experience in Test Execution, symptoms gathering and result evaluation, defect management tools (HP ALM or JIRA)
- Good problem-solving skills, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to build consensus across teams. Ability to work cross functionally to resolve issues.
- General proficiency with MS Office, Technical Writing and Presentation Skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing Mobile applications for Android, iOS
- Automation tools (Anite, R&S, Spirent, Anritsu)
- Experience with quality management (ISO certification)
- ISEB Foundation level certification,
- Involvement with standardization groups (3GPP, GCF and GSMA)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan or other benefits such as dental insurance, gym memberships etc.
- 50% off BT and EE mobile pay monthly or SIM only plans
- Exclusive colleague discounts on our latest and greatest BT broadband packages
- BT TV, including BT Sport and the NOW Entertainment membership, and 25% off NOW Sport, Cinema and Kids
- 30% discount for friends and family on EE mobile pay monthly and SIM only plans
Who is the BT Group
We’re the leading communications provider with customers in 180 countries. Across the world we enable customer’s digital transformations so they can thrive. our focus is simple: be the global provider-of-choice for managed network and IT infrastructure services..