About the job
Job Req ID:
BT contact centres
One Braham (4140), London, United Kingdom
The role is broad in terms of the breadth of International deliveries that it is designed to cover: End to end ownership / responsibility of all aspects of the delivery cycle, including handover. Responsibility for creating the environment for teams to succeed (i.e. removing internal barriers, ensuring customer dependencies are met etc.) Potential to cover any or all stages of the delivery lifecycle. Complex delivery organisation. Leadership of virtual teams that will include installation coordinators, configuration engineers and 3rd party suppliers. This is in addition to other specialists from across BT.
The nature of deliveries will be bespoke Networking, Ethernet, IT and voice solutions for Enterprise Global Customers.
You’ll be directly engaging with customers in leadership roles (i.e. IT Manager, Programme Manager etc.) and be viewed by them as leading significant pieces of delivery that are highly visible and recognisable. In this respect what you and your team deliver and the behaviours the collective team exhibit, will shape the customer experience. As a leader in the international community of project Management you will be expected to promote and shape methods / tools whilst engaging and contributing to CI methodology.
You’ll Have The Following Responsibilities
- Proactively manage deliveries and quotes for BT Enterprise including taking ownership of ELF’s.
- Technical understanding of BT Global product portfolio.
- Undertake provision activities for all relevant products within the agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor CCD / CRD / target delivery dates for all orders.
- Escalate as necessary with internal and external suppliers to achieve delivery, including managing and resolving Global escalations.
- Understand the structures and responsibilities relating to ordering and implementing services for new services being launched, gain an understanding of the changes to processes and participate in operational readiness
- Act as SPOC for dedicated contracts including support of transition activities and regular service reviews, including the wider teams.
- Take personal ownership and resolve all customer and internal queries including resolution of all escalations at first point of contact.
- Manage all orders via Genesis/CSS/OCS/SI+/Classic/MySD/or any other relevant system.
- Proactively monitor team mailboxes
What We Are Looking For
- Experience as a Project/Delivery Manager, delivering complex solutions.
- Experience of delivering a broad range of IT and network technology.
- Working with customers in leadership roles (i.e. IT Manager, Programme Manager etc.).
Wondering what’s in it for you?
Being part of the BT family brings a huge number of benefits including the below:
- Competitive salary of £26,500
- 22 days annual leave (not including bank holidays)
- World-class training and development opportunities
- Share option and pension scheme programmes
- Flexible benefits to fit around you