Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at Openreach, we really mean it.
- Responsible for investigating problems when they arise, communicating effectively with stakeholders and working with supplier teams where required to find resolution
- Develop and maintain data tables to keep relevancy in-line with business requirements
- A keen eye for maintenance – working to support maintained performance and quality of existing builds
- Work within (and add to) FND’s strategy, standards and governance
- And we’re on a mission – to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
- Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
- Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
- We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses.
- So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today?
- You can read more here about working at Openreach.
Qualification & Experience:
- Evidenced competence in Cloud based technologies with GCP being desirable
- Capability to automate, schedule and create dependencies within procedures
- Track record and background working within ETL processes
- Competent writing SQL syntax to manipulate and transform data
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Ability to translate business requirements into robust, workable solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here