Website Calderdale Council
We are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Caretaker to join our team. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a similar role and will work across both sites.
We can offer:
- A supportive working environment where everyone is valued and respected
- Well behaved, enthusiastic, hardworking pupils who are proud of our school and achievements.
- A friendly, supportive, dedicated and enthusiastic staff committed to our continuing success.
In return you will:
- Be enthusiastic and conscientious
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be willing to work across both New Road and Copley Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Emily Mitchell, on 01422 831351 or email [email protected] to arrange a convenient date and time.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Application forms can be obtained from the school office and should be returned to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Monday 17th October at 12pm
Interviews will take place: Friday 21st October