Our Retail Sales Colleagues have the skills and ideas to sell, serve and support our customers and make the amazing happen. Connecting our them with the right tech both in store and virtually, via ShopLive. You don’t need in-depth product knowledge across all of our ranges to join the team, as there will be plenty of coaching to get you up to speed. A love of gaming is what you’ll bring, and in return you’ll get to see and use the newest products, receive supplier training and demos ahead of launches. All to give you the confidence to ensure your recommendations are top notch.
- An avid gamer
- Knowledgeable around PC and console, systems and games
- Approachable and friendly
- Keen to bring the latest technology to life for customers
- Comfortable achieving personal sales, service, and customer experience targets.
- A strong team player, confident working across all parts of the store and winning as a team
- Being the go-to person when it comes to gaming in-store
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products and services
- Making every customer interaction memorable
- Offering support services like delivery and installation, recycling and ways to pay.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store
- Working across different departments and product ranges
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cork Street, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here