About the job
About the Role:
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the business services powering Deliveroo’s internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards customer delight.
Deliveroo Service Management (SM) aspires to create a collaborative working partnership between Enterprise Technology, enabling functions and its user base. The success of this partnership is continually reviewed against a number of different metrics across SLAs, KPIs and business perception.
As a Senior Enterprise Service Management Specialistat Deliveroo you will be responsible, with others in the team, for the successful implementation, ongoing management and continual improvement of ITIL 4 practices. The main objective of the SM team is to improve the maturity of service delivery within Enterprise Technology and as such you will also be expected to provide hands-on coaching, mentoring, training and support to the various teams within the organisation that deliver service, many of whom are new to the principles of service management.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the strategic planning of the Service Management function with a longer term view to establish Enterprise Service Management
- Define, create and implement prioritised ITIL 4 practices which are fit for purpose at Deliveroo
- Actively manage the practices and continually improve them
- Be an ambassador for Service Management across ET and the wider Deliveroo business. Providing Service Management advice, guidance and support when necessary.
- Establish lasting relationships with Enterprise Technology customers and enabling functions
- Define, implement and analyse metrics to measure the success of the implemented practices and drive continual improvement activities
- Work closely with ET customers to assess their technology, experience, and security needs
- Regularly meet ET customers to understand business perception and assess customer satisfaction
- You live and breathe Service Management
- Deep understanding of ITIL 4 approach, principles and practices
- ITIL 4 certification
- 5 years of experience in an ITIL based role(s)
- Experience working across organisational boundaries on a local and global basis
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Effective communication with all levels of staff from junior to senior management
- Effective internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Broad understanding of business technologies and business considerations
- Good working knowledge of an ITSM tool (e.g. ServiceNow).
We’re also interested in…
- Experience of influence and partnership, both with and without direct authority over people
- Experience of one or more of ServiceNow, Zendesk, Jira
- Experience in creating insightful dashboards
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, SDLC, and SRE ways of working
- Industry recognised advocate of Service Management & Agile ways of working
- Advanced ITIL certifications (v3 Expert / 4 Managing Professional).