About the job
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. At Deloitte Digital, we connect technology with creativity to deliver better outcomes for both our business and the clients we work with.
Are you returning to the workplace after an extended career break?
After a career break of two years or more, we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are leaders and natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others and can grow our business.
You will work with outstanding digital talent across disciplines to innovate and create solutions for iconic brands.
You should be able to gather requirements from a range of client stakeholders and evaluate the feasibility, complexity and impact of the solutions you produce.
You will be expected to:
- Help build our Salesforce Commerce Cloud team
- Gather requirements to help solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients
- Partner with iconic brands, translating requirements into documented criteria and deliverables
- Work effectively in agile, digital product teams alongside our clients
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: London or Manchester
This role is with our London or Manchester office; however, you’ll also have a chance to work with clients throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
Work pattern: This role is a permanent full-time opportunity.
Your professional experience
You will need to have a solid understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and other latest tools, products and platforms to help our clients realise their current goals and also their strategic future technological vision.
Overall, you’re an innovative problem solver who is proactive. You know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Willingness to help build our Salesforce Commerce Cloud team
- Knowledge and experience working within different agile methodologies
- Confident gathering requirements from a variety of stakeholder groups, using suitable techniques
- Experience working with digital and product teams
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders
- Ability to understand and communicate technical details with clients
- Proactively trying to improve our capabilities, which we can offer to clients
- Ability to assess and optimise live performance of projects to ensure we’re meeting the goals we’ve set out to achieve
- Willingness to build a better workplace
- Experience and ability to mentor to junior Business Analysts
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud in the Retail or Automotive industry
- An interest in understanding technical details and outputs
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in consulting. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with unrivalled expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving the trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people – both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.