About the job
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. At Deloitte Digital, we connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. Together with all of Deloitte, we create connections across the breadth of our people, organisation, and ecosystems to make an impact that matters to our clients and to society. We’re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. Want to help us shape the future? We’re looking for experienced practitioners from a consulting, design, tech or business background who can show our clients what’s next, then work with our mixed-discipline team to make it happen.
As part of our Consultancy practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. Including: customer and channel strategy, customer experience design, designing new service capabilities and operations, mobile, online and contact centre technology solutions, and related technology and operational change programmes.
We embrace the strengths of diverse talent within our team. You may have a brilliant mind, be a confident communicator or a nerd for all things digital, or you may have an impeccable business instinct, a collaborative outlook, and a flair for big ideas.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are natural initiative-takers, who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity, or culture.
- You will work with outstanding digital talent across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands.
- Working alongside the wider team, lead the overall technology solution, planning and estimation for complex projects.
- In the spirit of continuous improvement, drive innovation in our design and delivery principles and practices, incorporating these into the Salesforce solutions that we deliver to our clients.
- Manage large, often geographically dispersed delivery teams to deliver full Salesforce lifecycle implementations, with a particular specialist focus on their Configuration, Pricing & Quotation (CPQ) requirements. In addition to the specific technical requirements a wider appreciation of other wider business, strategic and technology delivery considerations need to be made to ensure the wider programme / project success.
- Act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in a business focussed digital led transformation.
- Lead end to end pre-sales activities in response to tenders and bids, managing team members with a variety of backgrounds and skillsets to propose the best solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
- Manage and mentor diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contributions.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Based in our studio in the Gasworks, we focus on developing cool and disruptive Web and Mobile solutions for our clients, some of the biggest brands in the UK. There’s a great team here and the craic is pretty good, it’s fun, and we get to play with the latest technology. You will also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role is envisaged to be carried out on a full-time basis; however, we recognize that this pattern may not suit everyone, and we are open to working in a variety agile pattern. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. You know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds, and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
- Certified as an OmniStudio Developer, formerly known as Vlocity.
- Proven leadership skill set in agile delivery, including scrum master skills, necessary to lead a development team though sprint delivery methodology.
- Experience in architecture of CPQ solutions within a wider Salesforce and multi-technology stack environment.
- Experience in the integration of Salesforce CPQ solutions with 3rd party financial, payment, document generation and fulfilment.
- Ability to interpret functional requirements into a holistic Salesforce, particularly CPQ solution.
- Communication skills, especially necessary in the explanation of the chosen CPQ solution design to non-technical (commercial) client stakeholders.
- Experience in leading teams of more junior developers further their Salesforce careers by sharing their previous experience.
- Experience and/or certification in the implementation of customization through Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and Salesforce flows within Salesforce delivery programmes.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds within Salesforce delivery programmes.
- An understanding of test methodologies used through the software development cycle and the role of development teams in the delivery of a fully tested solution.
- An understanding of data migration and system integration with non-Salesforce platforms.
- An appreciation of secure by design principles that will create the robust foundation of a CPQ solution right from its earliest stages of design and development.
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity, and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society – defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.