About the job
DPD is a member of DPDgroup, one of Europe’s leading parcel delivery networks, and aims to be the most sustainable delivery company in the UK, with a turnover of over £2 billion. We also deliver the best service, use the best technology and recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
We are currently recruiting for a De-Brief Operative to work at our Depot in Heathrow. Our rapid growth means you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with great development opportunities in an increasingly successful and expanding company.
We have fantastic opportunities for hardworking, driven and flexible individuals to join our team.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Answering telephone calls, assisting customers with enquiries and adhering to depot KPI’s
- Assisting drivers with locating addresses and providing delivery instructions
- Assisting customers and providing excellent customer service
- De-brief of drivers ensuring processes are followed correctly
- Ensuring contractor paperwork is completed
- Basic administrative duties
- To implement the Health and Safety Policy, ensuring and maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- To implement the Security Policy ensuring and maintaining a secure passage of goods for the customer
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Management or the Shift Manager.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
Due to the nature of our business where we operate 7 days a week so some weekend working will be required.
You will be paid a competitive hourly rate. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, pension and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
DPD are passionate about creating an environment that is open, ethical, inclusive and socially responsible. There is a culture of recognition and reward within DPD to include; long-service awards, a special recognition programme for those individuals that go above and beyond, and the DPD Personality of the Year award.
If successful you can look forward to the exciting prospect of joining an increasingly successful and expanding business, that through its constant innovation, has revolutionised the express parcel industry and continues to define its outlook for the future.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer