Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
Events Coordinator – B2B Events
£26,000 – £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Global events business seeks highly ambitious event operations coordinator.
If you’re passionate about running events, love the logistical challenges and buzz of live events…this could be a great role for you!
As the Events Coordinator you will report into and support the Head of Operations, working cohesively on the end-to-end management of several b2b events, these events will be a mix of physical, virtual and hybrid.
The job will involve international travel several times per year to research venues and attend the events. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual to gain their operational experience with a variety of challenging tasks whilst working in an industrious environment.
Tasks will include – Operations Coordinator
- Close liaison with clients, booking them onto the event management system, sending confirmation, providing pre-event guidance and support -managing delegate requirements, obtaining and recording flights and travel information along with regularly updating and following up attendees for critical information in advance of their attendance
- Assisting with the running of live events on-site, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all events run smoothly
- Look after all conference speaker requirements and assist with the management the programme content
- Assisting with scheduling delegates & suppliers one to one meetings for the Summits
- Assisting with the running of events onsite
- Post-event follow-up, evaluation and analysis
- There will be additional administrative tasks in the office such as ensuring that the office is equipped to function.
- Managing simple website updates and posting social media
- Database management to ensure it is GDPR compliant and updated
- Ensuring all marketing packs are up to date for the sales team
- Assist with producing event documentation, branded materials and printed items
Who are we looking for: Operations Coordinator
To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate the following core skills and competencies:
- Ability to work independently and assume responsibility for assisting with the delivery of all our events
- 1 years conference/events logistics experience
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and a willingness to be flexible if business priorities change
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work under pressure and within tight timelines
- Ability to confidently liaise with contacts at all levels
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.