Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
An exciting opportunity is on offer to join an award-winning B2B media company in the heart of London. With roots in the Economist Group, their flagship publication is an essential reading for executives worldwide. The forums held by the company take place within leading financial centres globally, including: New York, San Francisco, Toronto, London, and Paris – resulting in fantastic international travel opportunities.
- Pre-event: you will be the main point of contact for event delegates; set up confirmation emails; send out mail merge emails in the run up to the event, and answer incoming queries.
- Accurately update and manage excel sheets for reporting purposes to track registration numbers and revenue.
- On-site: set up the registration desk and assist with the registration of delegates, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
- Represent the company in a polite and professional manner
- Post-event: process attendee data to ensure the CRM is updated and data is usable for marketing.
- Collate attendee feedback and organize for event performance debriefs and reporting.
- Ideally some experience in the events industry (i.e., events assistant executive, manager)
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication, comfortable talking on the telephone
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally, when required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
Everyone who applies will receive a response
Please email [email protected]
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!