Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
Academics Ltd is working with a secondary school in Reading, Berkshire. This school is a supportive secondary school, who are looking to appoint a PE Teacher for September. This role is full time but there is some flexibility.
This Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ school has great facilities and is the department is great in supporting their staff as well as training you to develop your career further.
Does this sound like the PE Teacher opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information.
- PE Teacher KS3 – KS4
- You must be able to inspire and motivate the younger generation
- Working alongside a range of talented PE staff
- Located in Reading, Berkshire
- Starting November 2023 or January 2023
- Must have UK QTS
- Strong academic background
- Specialism is PE
- A natural caring personality
- The ability to support on all levels of the school
- Lovely & modern equipment and facilities
- Great support and training as you develop your career
- Caring and supportive professional environment
- Thoughtful and well-structured school calendar with careful attention paid to balancing teacher workload
- Commitment to providing high quality opportunities for you to continue your professional learning through plenty of CPD opportunities
- Located in Reading
If this PE Teacher position in Reading interests you, please submit your CV either through this ad or directly to [email protected]
PE Teacher – PE Teac her – PE Teacher