Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
Primary ECT – October 2023
Are you a Primary ECT seeking your first full-time role for October 2023?
Are you looking to join an Outstanding Primary School based in the inner city London Borough of Hackney?
Are you looking for a primary school with excellent and supportive leadership?
Primary ECT (Permanent Full-time role)
This lovely primary school is ideally looking to recruit a Primary ECT to take responsibility of a
Year 1 or Year 2 class.
The school was graded ‘Outstanding’ during their latest Ofsted report and was praised for Good behaviour and excellent leadership. The school is very creative and passionate about Art, Music and PE. They are very well resourced and offers spacious classrooms with plenty of outdoor space as well as their own sport facilities on-site.
About The School
- 2 form entry primary school
- Outstanding Ofsted School
- Full-time (Permanent) Primary ECT role
- Inner city primary school – Hackney
- Fantastic Primary ECT induction programme
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- within 10 min walk from the nearest station (on-site car park available)
About The Role
- Key Stage 1 (year group flexible)
- Full-time (Permanent role) MPS £32157
- All ECTs will be supported through their ECT induction year
- Experienced and supportive NQT mentors
- Primary ECT Role – October 2023 Start
- Immediate interviews Available
If you would like to join this Outstanding primary school based in Hackney send your CV or personal statement to [email protected] today!