Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
Primary Teacher / Supply Teacher
- Are you a Primary Teacher looking for flexible work?**
- Are you adaptable, passionate and keen to make a difference in Primary Education?**
- Are you comfortable teaching across KS1 & KS2?**
We are currently working with a number of fantastic Primary Schools across Barry who currently have a need for Daily Supply Teachers.
You, the successful supply teacher will be able to work flexible from week to week in a variety of different school settings. You will have the opportunity to work with all year groups and every day will be different.
Daily rate: £145 – £155 per day
- Supply Teacher
- KS1 & KS2
- Flexible working
- Barry location
- Mainstream Primary Schools
- 08:30 – 16:00 – No planning
- £140 – £150
- PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
- Proven experience working with a UK classroom
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via [email protected]