Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
TERM TIME TEACHERS
Do you have a passion for education?
Do you want a long term contract for Jan Start?
Do you want to gain experience across a range of Primary settings?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above then Term Time Teachers want to hear from you! Due to a significant increase in demand for supply staff we are looking to recruit on behalf of a number of schools across Kent and East Sussex. We are looking for teachers for both short and longer term work opportunities.
Whether you are an Early Career Teacher (ECT) looking to gain further experience or an experienced teacher who is seeking work across various schools, you are encouraged to apply ASAP for immediate consideration!
This can be for a January 2023 start or ASAP!
- Longer term cover in KS1 and KS2
- Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience
- Teachers required across Kent and East Sussex
- Must hold a QTS
- An ideal candidate will have a DBS on the update service – but you can get one through TTT
Why Chose Term Time Teachers?
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
To be considered you must be flexible, reliable and have recent experience teaching in Primary Schools. Ideal applicants will be willing to travel and will be able to cover across different year groups.
Term Time Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).