Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
LB WANDSWORTH SCHOOLS
Building Services Assistant
Full Time – 36.5 hours per week
Actual starting Salary £23,000 + regular overtime
Up to 2% Attendance Bonus
Occupational Pension Scheme
Free On Site Health & Fitness Facilities
Ashcroft Technology Academy (ATA) is seeking to appoint a hardworking and flexible person to join our team of building service staff under the direction of the Building Services Manager.
The successful candidate should be:
- Physically fit and have an excellent health record
- Prepared to operate a shift system
- Self-motivated yet work well in a team
- Familiar with buildings and grounds maintenance
- Able to bring some trade experience to the role
- Willing to undertake weekend work on a rotational basis
- Responsible to undertake key holding responsibilities
- Able to interact well with staff and students alike
- Highly reliable, keen and possess a sense of humour
Some flexibility in working hours will be required including supporting a few evening meetings during the academic year.
The Academy is judged to be an Outstanding school (Ofsted 2021); is heavily oversubscribed for places; achieves excellent examination results and maintains high standards of student behaviour.
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
Closing Date: 21 October 2023 (At noon)
You should complete the application form electronically and email it to [email protected] to arrive no later than noon on 21 October 2023 (interviews will take place soon after).
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date as applications will be considered on receipt, so early application is advised.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups and also has full disabled access.
Ashcroft Technology Academy
100 West Hill, Putney
London SW15 2UT
Tel: 020 8887 0357
Email: [email protected]