Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
Psychology and Sociology Teacher – Maternity Contract
The ECT Partnership is working with a secondary school and sixth form situated in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England who are looking to recruit a teacher of Psychology and Sociology to cover a Maternity Contract.
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and uphold the values of the profession.
- Hold qualified teacher status.
- Uphold all of the Teachers’ Standards.
- Demonstrate a passion for specialist subject area; have a deep understanding and wealth of knowledge relating to it.
- Have enthusiasm for learning and education and show the ability to inspire this in others.
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional learning and development.
- Show resilience and a willingness to adapt and respond to feedback.
- Be open, flexible and sensitive to the needs and aspirations of other people.
What the school can offer you:-
- Supportive SLT
- Friendly staff
- Children who are polite and hardworking
- Great support for ECTs