Website Guardian Jobs
About the job
FLAT FEE RECRUITER
We are looking for a Manager to oversee a hospice Shop in Winterbourne. Don’t miss this opportunity to make your mark in one the most diverse, career-building and rewarding roles in retail.
Retail Store Manager
Winterbourne, Bristol, BS10 6NL
Full Time, Permanent
Salary up to £23,170 per annum
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
As one of our Shop Managers you will be supported by experienced and knowledgeable team members and you will be able to develop and build strong relationships with customers and volunteers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative, and motivated individual to join the team at our very successful Winterbourne Store.
- 27 days holiday FTE (plus Bank Holidays)
- Competitive salary benchmarking, with a transparent approach to pay
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK’s most popular retailers and service providers
Working hours 37.5 hours per week, 5 days in 7
Salary starting from £20,921 up to £23,170 per annum, dependant on experience
- Delivering consistently high retail and customer service standards
- Actively supporting and demonstrating our values through your role
- Leading, coaching and managing staff and volunteers
- To achieve and optimise sales and targets
- To create and maintain a positive working environment for staff and volunteers
- Promotion of diversity and gender rights
What we are looking for:
- Ideally, you will bring previous retail experience, gained at managerial / supervisory level
- Commercial awareness and demonstrable experience of managing and leading a team; delivering outstanding customer service would be equally advantageous
- A genuine interest in fashion and charity retail
- Ability to earn trust, motivate, build rapport and provide leadership
- High levels of organisation with a proactive approach
- Open and adaptable to change and able to support others through it
- IT literacy and numeracy skills. Using email systems and online resources; use and understand basic spreadsheets
We know sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for job if they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for us, and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could just be what we’re looking for!
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and you will be directed to the company website where you will be able to submit an application form.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability.
Due to the nature of the work involved, this role is exempt from the ROA and all job-holders are required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We will review applications as they come in and therefore we may close the vacancy before the closing date, so candidates are advised to apply early.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Retail Manager, Shop Manager, Charity Shop Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Store Manager, Staff Supervisor, Retail Manager Jobs Bristol.