Website Hampshire County Council
Work Location: Bickerley Green, Ringwood
Hours per week: Full & Part time (Day & Night shift opportunities available)
Contract Type: Permanent
person centred, working together, accountability and
No two days are the same in this varied and rewarding role. As a general guide, your duties may include:
- Supporting individuals with personal care
- Support with hydration and nutrition
- Moving and positioning
- Accurate record keeping
- Undertaking activities such as entertainment and recreation to enhance the wellbeing of individuals
- Supporting Individuals with medication
- Staff Wellbeing Service
- A range of travel discounts
- HCC funded DBS checks and updates
- Flexible working
- Comprehensive training
- Staff Uniform
- Contributory pension scheme
The 4 core values are:
- Person Centred: Has a person centred and strengths-based approach that empowers service users and carers to live independent lives.
- Resilience: Successfully manages change and develops and maintains their wellbeing and resilience.
- Accountable: Takes responsibility for work, actions and development; and acknowledges individual and shared accountability.
- Works Together: Builds supportive internal and external working relationships through positive communication and constructive feedback.
Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
In order to combat discrimination, no unnecessary conditions or requirements will be applied which could have a disproportionately adverse effect on any one group. All sections of the population will have equal access to jobs. No applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment because of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership and pregnancy or maternity, unless a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) applies.
We are a Disability Confident Employer – committed to ensuring that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and accessible.