Website Hampshire County Council
Work Location: Frimley Park Hospital, Frimley
Hours per week: 37
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 31 October 2023
Senior Case Worker in a busy hospital team you will be part of a supportive and friendly team working with other social/health care professionals to facilitate a person centred safe and sustainable discharge from a busy hospital setting .
strengths-based approach to practice, whilst being person centred and able to promote safe and effective social care services in accordance with the Care Act 2014. Under the supervision of a qualified social worker, you will assess service users in a variety of settings, including virtual platforms.
older adults who can demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with their colleagues, other professionals and the people who use our services.
- Regular supervision and excellent support.
- A flexible working environment.
- Good work/life balance.
- Career development, with a range of opportunities including career progression and excellent professional development..
- Wellbeing support through our wellbeing hub.
- A minimum of 25 day’s annual leave.
- Interest free loans and discounts.
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Person Centred: Has a person centred and strengths-based approach that empowers service users and carers to live independent lives.
- Resilience: Successfully manages change and develops and maintains their wellbeing and resilience.
- Accountable: Takes responsibility for work, actions and development; and acknowledges individual and shared accountability.
- Works Together: Builds supportive internal and external working relationships through positive communication and constructive feedback.
Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
In order to combat discrimination, no unnecessary conditions or requirements will be applied which could have a disproportionately adverse effect on any one group. All sections of the population will have equal access to jobs. No applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment because of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership and pregnancy or maternity, unless a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) applies.
We are a Disability Confident Employer – committed to ensuring that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and accessible.