About the job
Job title – HR Consultant (HSBC)
Location – Remote/Hybrid (London)
Rate – PAYE £500 or Umbrella £649.17
Contract – 6 Months
Our client HSBC are currently seeking an experienced HR Consultant to join their team working on their Normadic Programme, this role is based from the London office working and can be flexible working remote/hybrid, the contract will be 3- 6 months with a review towards the end.
The purpose of this role is to provide consulting and project management to the international manager programme. They are looking for someone to develop and sustain an effective working relationship with the Group talent, HR Advisory, Employee Relations, Global Mobility and Employment legal Teams. If you are successful you will be working with a global team of over 200 highly talented people over 36 different countries.
Knowledge and experience:
- prior experience working in a variety of business lines/customer groups.
- HR consultant background with experience managing change
- History of project management experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable with PowerPoint/Word/Excel
- Understands global mobility policy
If this role is of interest, then please don’t delay, contact me on – 0161 5035575/ [email protected]
Please also see below link to our HSBC Career hub: –