Website Jd Sports
In this role, you’ll support in developing and delivering the graduate strategy across the JD Group. As part of a supportive team, you’ll understand the future needs of the different business areas within the group, design attractive advertising campaigns, lead and co-ordinate our involvement at careers and campus events and ensure an exceptional candidate experience is delivered throughout.
- Support to develop key partnerships with schools and colleges, lead role to partner with universities and external companies to ensure we promote our programmes to a wide pool of talent and recruit a fully inclusive early careers pipeline.
- Work with our internal teams to promote our brand through a range of channels.
- Responsible for co-ordinating our involvement and brand presentation at careers and campus events.
- Develop close relationships with business stakeholders ensuring they are engaged and involved in campaign activities
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organisational skills and able to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Positive team player, who sets high personal standards and is adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and comfortable working to deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have experience and understand the cyclical nature of the early career’s recruitment calendar and will be flexible and adaptable during peak periods.
Company: Jd Sports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bury, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here