Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at Openreach. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
- Deliver reporting aligned to the Regional scorecard, to drive performance, identify key risks, mitigating actions and provide insight into service, quality and financials
- Agreeing improvements with the Central reporting team and area managers to ensure reporting is aligned to regional requirements with the aim of simplifying and improving the overall amount of reporting required
- Support the Regional on-boarding and deployment of new national / Openreach reporting and insight, bridging the gap between central teams and operations to ensure data is relevant, understood and adopted by operational teams in the region
- Provide insight and analysis reporting for in Region change. Drive the delivery of service improvements and benefits realisation, highlighting risks and mitigating actions to achieve KPI’s.
- Constructively challenge and create recommendations, based on solid analysis, that allows the Region to make informed decisions on the order and priority of improvements.
- Track agreed improvement actions to completion, using data to assess whether the actions taken have resulted in performance improvement
Coach and support Patch Managers to enable them to understand and utilise the data and customise reporting to their needs
- Solve complex operational problems, questions and issues, using the data and analytics available to you.
- Taking data-led action on these problems or issues will lead to service or financial improvements.
- Identify opportunities through insight and education to improve our processes, reduce failure rates, improve customer experience and reduce cost to the business ensuring compliance to quality, safety and people
- Our people are experienced, resourceful and innovative, working on vital projects that help support the nation at work, in learning, on the move, at rest, at play, in emergencies and much more.
- Openreach Limited runs the nation’s digital network. We play a key role in British society, helping homes, schools, hospitals, broadcasters, government, businesses and more connect to the world.
- We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group, and our customers are the 640+ communications providers who sell phone, broadband and Ethernet services to homes and businesses. And we’re on a mission – to make the country’s digital network services faster, better and more affordable.
- So if you’d like to be a part of an exciting organisation that’s making a real difference, why not join us today?
- You can read more here about working at Openreach.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience in business analysis, insight building and data extrapolation
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in SQL and database management
- Capable of developing competent, user-friendly dashboards with an emphasis on impressive design principlesStrong stakeholder management, with the ability to work and communicate effectively with customers
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of other competencies such as Python, VBA, GCP (or other cloud-based tools), and low-code development platforms preferred, in addition to the above
- Track record in analytics development, using visualisation tools such as Qlik, Tableau and/or PowerBI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here