Website Manchester City Council
Pioneer House High School currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Officer to assist in the responsibility for maintenance, security and facilities management services on our school site and premises.
- To undertake and maintain the cleanliness and physical appearance/environment of the designated site – inside and out, including maintenance of specialist facilities and equipment following appropriate training, where applicable
- To carry out general maintenance and repairs in the school, in accordance with the expectation of senior staff, reporting any safety hazards/unsafe practices in and around the building. This includes undertaking repairs and maintenance to fixtures and fittings and carrying our decoration.
- To be a responsible Key holder and ensure security of the premises, grounds and its contents including monitoring CCTV or surveillance equipment where appropriate
- To manage designated site staff and ensure that cleaning is carried out by contractors in accordance with specification
- Undertake emergency and other cleaning duties which may occur during the school day e.g. cleaning up hazardous substances, broken glass etc.
- All of our employees have access to support through our Occupational Health provider, and counselling, financial, legal and personal advice is provided through either our free Bupa Level 1 Health Plan or our Employee Assistance Programme (which provides free, confidential 24 hour support).
- Cycle to work scheme,
- All year round support staff benefit from 25 days holiday rising to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays,
- Commitment to ensuring ongoing training and personalised development for all staff,
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent pension scheme, the Greater Manchester Pension Fund,
Company: Manchester City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here