Website Twinkl Educational Publishing
The Brand & Creative team has grown significantly over the past year and is in need of a confident, organised and proactive person to support the team with project management. We receive requests for support from all areas of the business so the projects you’ll be working on are varied and unique.
- Ensuring all Stakeholders are adequately informed at all stages of the project
- Organisational tasks such as creating Jira cards, updating spreadsheets, booking meetings
- Meeting with stakeholders to scope out new ideas.
- Setting project milestones, including proposed timelines and delegating work to team members
- Kate Swarbrick (Head of Brand & Creative)
- The Brand Marketing, Product Marketing and Merch teams
- Product Owners, Country and Segment Managers
- Stakeholder management skills
- Organisation and prioritisation
- Software such as Jira
Qualification & Experience:
- Confident in using Google Sheets and other programmes in Google Workspace
- Experienced and/or keen interest in learning how to use Jira to manage a variety of projects
- Access to a fast and reliable internet connection of at least 6mb down and 1mb upload. We recommend you use speedtest.net to check.
- Experienced and/or keen interest in Project Management
Company: Twinkl Educational Publishing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here