Website John Lewis
Due to working regulations, applicants must be 18 years or over to apply.
You’ll have a personal interest in following trends and keeping abreast of new design concepts and themes. You’ll be comfortable working across a range of projects at any one time, whilst delivering an exemplary service. Your passion for merchandising and selling will contribute to your department’s success.
You’re a lover of variety working in branch and out on the road visiting our customers’ homes to bring your design ideas to life. Delighting the customers and ensuring the scheme reflects their needs and taste is what it is all about.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications:
- Full UK Driving License.
- A deep understanding and passion of the interior design industry.
- Computer literate, ability to use IT systems to communicate with customers, process orders and complete customer tracking. For example Excel, Word and email packages
Desirable experience skills and qualifications:
- Design-related qualification equivalent to degree level
- Member of a professional body, such as the Association of Interior Design
- Previous experience using design and creative packages such as CAD, 3D room styler
- Experience of measuring, estimating and fittings for window treatments
- Previous experience in interior design roles.
As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
Please consider the following when making your application:
- This role is subject to the following pre-employment screening: 3 year reference check & Basic disclosure.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV.