Website John Lewis
Taking full responsibility for your department, you’ll be commercially-minded and thrive on generating sales by motivating your team to deliver excellent results. Contributing to the overall success of the branch is what it’s all about.
You’ll manage and mentor your Partners to be the best they can be. Your passion for selling will enable you to develop and coach Partners whilst delighting our customers.
You’ll have strong leadership and communication skills which you’ll get to showcase when you are required, on occasion, to take on the responsibility of Duty Manager and Deputy Head of Branch.
Desirable experience skills and qualifications:
- Retail management or front line customer service management.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Project Management
As a Partner you will enjoy our unique benefits package, including staff discount, subsidised food in Partner dining rooms, discounts in local restaurants, subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partnership hotels and so much more.
Please consider the following when making your application:
- This role is subject to the following pre-employment screening: 2 Year reference check.
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.
- Print off the job description now if you require it.
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV.