Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
The candidate will be part of the change management team, and the key focus will be improving and implementing new logic flows in a workflow tool (Signavio) to aid management of regulatory and business change. The role also includes collaboration with stakeholders, providing training sessions, support, documentation of op model, and data analysis.
Within CCO the Regulatory and Policy Change Management (RPCM) Team is responsible for the delivery of projects and programs driven by changes in laws, rules, regulations, policy, standards and procedures from identification to implementation. The team works with a wide group of stakeholders, within and outside of the CIB to implement controls change initiatives.
- Analysis and documentation for process flows
- Implementing logic flows in workflow tool (e.g. Signavio)
- UAT testing
- Training stakeholders
- Op model documentation
- Data analysis
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Support the delivery of milestones and drive consistency
- Ensure risks & issues are escalated appropriately within the governance structure
- Experience in an investment banking Regulatory, Compliance or Operational team is desirable
- Strong analytical and data management skills – experience in , BPM, coding, logic flows and/or Business Intelligence tools would be a distinct advantage
- Flexible attitude in dealing with multiple tasks in a change driven environment
- Creative, keen to learn with interest and aptitude in technology
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong teamwork, partnership, and collaboration
- Able to demonstrate working in a control focused environment.
- Attention to detail
- Able to successfully operate across regions, business, functions and with multiple partners
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively with senior management
- Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.