Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
- Program Management of deliverables within the CIB Controls program:
- Work with stakeholders to define scope, benefits, deliverables and timeline
- Document deliverable plan and execute against this, delivering to time, cost and quality
- Develop requirements, document test plans and execute testing
- Communication with key stakeholders, including implementation plans and training
- Work closely with Technology to refine requirements, prioritise work, and oversee delivery of system releases.
- Managing Controls working groups and supporting the steering committee
- Proactively identify and resolve barriers, risks and interdependencies
- Identify and communicate control gaps, risks, proposed improvements
- Drive progress through effective escalation of issues and concerns.
- Experience of working in a program environment, with the ability to shape and deliver projects with technology partners, preferably within an Agile environment
- Experience of business analysis including requirements management, test management
- Strong technical skills including data manipulation and advanced Excel user
- Experience in Financial Services, Operational Risk Management, Control Oversight and/or similar role
- Strong communication and collaborative skills and demonstrated ability to work across functions and balance the needs of multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong presentation skills including generating presentations, project scorecards, and executive communications
- Creative and innovative problem solver, ability to communicate new ideas, and inspire support
Knowledge of CIB products (Markets, Banking, Investor Services) preferable
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.