Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
The Office of Legal Obligation (OLO) program is a firm-wide, global initiative that brings together the expertise of Legal, Lines of Business (LoBs), Control Management, Compliance, Risk and other key control functions, to (i) document JPMC’s Obligations arising from material laws, rules and regulatory requirements and (ii) connect the Obligations to policies and procedures that support compliance with those laws, rules, and regulations.
Legal and Regulatory Change Management (LRCM) is part of the firm-wide Office of Legal Obligations (OLO) global initiative that brings together the expertise of Legal, Lines of Business (LoBs), Control Management, Compliance, Risk and other key control functions, to (i) document JPMC’s Obligations arising from material laws, rules and regulatory requirements and (ii) connect the Obligations to policies and procedures that support compliance with those laws, rules, and regulations.
The CIB OLO Operational Support Associate will work closely with CIB and Firmwide business and functional teams to support the delivery of the CIB’s program of work to an ‘evergreen’ sustainable status. This will involve working extensively with Legal, Functional groups and business stakeholders to co-ordinate, investigate and drive the required activities.
- Day to day oversight of the CIB OLO framework in accordance with OLO standards.
- Build a network of subject matter experts across CIB and firmwide functional groups to maximize impact.
- Support team with SLA oversight and early escalation of potential risks and issues across CIB functional groups.
- Mediate and support discussions to resolve exceptions and close out process gaps.
- Development and delivery of metrics and reporting.
- Drive process and control improvements.
- Attend monthly Governance Meetings.
- Assist development and implementation of escalation model.
- Implementation of OLO scope expansion.
- Ad hoc data analysis and identification of potential risks.
- Experience in an Investment Banking Regulatory, Compliance or Operational team is beneficial.
- Ability to quickly an become expert across a range of Regulatory & Business changes.
- Professional, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a proven track record of execution against deliverables.
- Flexible attitude in dealing with multiple tasks in a change driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfort with working and partnering with people at all levels, across all functional areas and internationally.
- Able to motivate and gain consensus among peers and stakeholders to drive critical initiatives to completion.
- Good business analytical skills to enable efficient, accurate and objective decision making.
- Able to demonstrate working in a control focused environment.
- Able to produce a high standard of work whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise and escalate where appropriate.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.