Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
- Manage the workflow through the life cycle of Corporate Action and Income products
- Quality assurance of Corporate Action events for time, accuracy & quality of information
- Investigation/resolution of issues in relation to systemic & operational errors.
- Identify action plans to resolve issues experienced/anticipated.
- Track actions through to completion.
- Resolving issues that present exposure to risk through technology & Operational procedure changes.
- Support the Global Contingency agenda to ensure recovery strategy is known, supported & tested.
- Support actions surrounding technology changes.
- Track Management information.
- Chase operational teams on open issues until the items are corrected.
- Question integrity of processes, drive changes to make existing processes more robust.
- Escalate issues.
- Provide effective communication to the team through both face to face and via virtual means
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong ability to learn ongoing stream of new markets, products, and processes
- Strong risk and control awareness, ability to effectively priorities workloads and work to critical deadlines.
- Confident communicator in all mediums to both internal and external clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Interest in learning ‘Skills of the Future’.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.