Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
ACU sits within Data Solutions Group
Data Solutions Group was created with the mission to help improve the quality, integrity, and reliability of the firm’s critical data covering the Instrument, Pricing and Corporate Actions domains and sits within Securities Services. The organization’s objectives are to deliver business impact through fit-for-purpose data, improve data capabilities across multiple lines of businesses (LOBs), implement data controls, and deliver high quality reference data.
- Consolidate overall data architecture requirements and issues for operations as part of the broader ACU architecture. Drive delivery to meet requirements and resolve the issues.
- Identify and consolidate themed subscriber opportunities, drive business case development, investment and prioritisation, oversee delivery and value realization.
- Identify and consolidate all data quality issues impacting operations and manage programs to prioritize and realize value from resolving the issues.
- Create a standard mechanism (organization, process, and tools) to produce standard metrics which will help operations improve quality/control, increase value to the end users and reduce cost of production.
- With the help of operations and implementation and service leadership, collect, create and analyze data to identify and drive process improvements.
- Drive engagement with the broader implementation, service and operations organisation to increase knowledge of and skills related to data management, uses, analytics, and the value that can be realised from ACU data.
- Significant industry experience, ideally coupled with strategic, business management and financial experience
- Confident leader possessing a strength of personality and intellect to gain the respect of demanding business subscribers and senior partners
- Ability to influence outcomes and get the best from people, even where no direct line management responsibility exists
- Executive presence and ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders concurrently
- Thoughtful, informed and appropriately opinionated
- Ability to synthesize information to formulate a “story” for Senior Management
- Assimilates broad-ranging information quickly and able to distil into key points
- Attention to detail and ability to assimilate fragmented facts into detailed statements
- Quickly establishes rapport with subscribers and other leaders
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Solution oriented, leveraging a network to identify solutions and implement them
- Takes responsibility for issues and follows through to resolution
- Self-starter, proactive in taking initiative to improve business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication, supported by strong Powerpoint abilities to create impactful slides in a short space of time
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- A flexible proactive approach, ability to adapt to business change
- Leverages the organization to deliver results quickly
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.