Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
About The Team
The Core Cash Product Management Team is responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of the payable and receivables solutions that J.P. Morgan delivers to corporate clients globally. These product solutions cover across the EMEA countries to support corporate solutions.
About The Position
The Product Manager for the EMEA Treasury Services solution will be responsible for product strategy, development, commercialisation and the P&L of selected payments services which J.P. Morgan delivers to clients across the EMEA region. In addition, the Product Manager will need to assure the product and proposition is built for purpose, keep up to date with market and regulatory items impacting the products and assure day-to-day items and services are managed. The role includes close collaboration with external teams such as Sales, Operations, Service, Technology, Risk and Compliance, in order to grow the existing proposition and expanding future capabilities.
- Business management and promotion including end-to-end understanding of how the payments products work, how they are used by clients and a deep understanding of the external markets
- Deliver business results with both skill and the applicable sense of urgency
- Identify process improvement opportunities and define a plan to implement efficiencies
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting the business across existing footprint and implement plans to mitigate risks
- Assess current portfolio and identify opportunities to tweak business flows to grow J.P. Morgan’s wallet share from existing client base in addition to growing the portfolio incrementally
- Drive our strategy, pipeline and the market. Expand the proposition where applicable with new functions and locations
- Create an inclusive environment by partnering with Product Managers across our in-country branches
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology and Implementation teams to identify, develop and implement electronic solutions and product improvements
- Structure and present reporting and updates to senior management
- Understand the risks inherent to the product and what is required to reduce risk, including identifying potential regulatory issues in a timely and suitable manner
You will be able to demonstrate proven product management and development experience within a Wholesale, Investment or Commercial Bank, preferably in cash management
- You will be able to demonstrate strategic thinking, with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution whilst partnering with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- You will be able to proactively demonstrate thought expertise and examples of product commercialisation and value proposition, preferably in Cash management
- You will be able to give examples of presentation and influencing skills both with clients and internal partnerships
- You will have experience of prior collaboration with various lines of business, such as Sales, Operations and Technology to define and deliver new product offerings
- You will evidence solving problems creatively and be capable of developing innovative solutions for evolving issues
- You will have superior presentation and communication skills and can promote products and ideas to a senior audience in a clear and concise way
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.