Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has expanded its consumer business and we have launched a new digital retail bank in the UK. We are offering consumers a completely new banking experience. Under the Chase brand, the bank provides products and features tailored to meet the needs of customers in the UK, made available via an innovative mobile app.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in a true agile environment who want to be a part of something new, built from the ground up as a green-field with zero legacy initiative within a global, diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a direct impact to our customers as our business expands around the world.
This is a hands-on lead role for a MarTech Product Manager whowants to be part of flat-structure organization. The responsibilities are to oversee a variety technical projects within a business subdomain and deliver end-to-end solutions wholistically by leveraging the latest technologies and the best industry practices.
- Lead the vision, architecture, strategy and roadmap our mobile-first MarTech stack
- Own marketing attribution across the customer lifecycle, ensuring that data flows smoothly between the platforms to maintain a single customer view
- Partner with stakeholders (Marketing, Content, Product teams, data and privacy) to understand their requirements, gather use-cases, and optimize Martech stack to enhance customer acquisition and engagement
- Continuously evaluate emerging trends, technologies, tools and techniques to keep the Chase Martech stack at the forefront in this space
- Manage and build capabilities for personalised customer experiences, audience creation and campaign automation, collaborating with internal teams
- Maintain central documentation and work with business leadership on evolving our capabilities in an ever changing landscape
- Accelerate delivery across teams while maintaining a rigorous focus on platform performance, stability and security
- Define, monitor, and communicate key success metrics on a regular basis to continue iterating on the tools and processes
- Demonstrate the ability to use qualitative stakeholder insights and quantitative data to back up hypothesis and develop business cases
- Strong understanding of the unique technical and design constraints and opportunities with Martech solutions
- Working with engineers and internal teams to build best-in-class tooling, empowering teams through self-service to test their hypothesis and drive incremental improvements
- Strong collaboration in team environments but, able to act quickly as the decision-maker
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines without compromising quality
- Passionate about the efficiencies, scale, and experience consistencies achieved by building systems and platforms
- Previous experience working on engineer-oriented tools and platforms
- Familiarity with building large scale solutions across many integrated and distributed systems, with great availability, performance, and security
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.