Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it’s about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
We intend to expand our businesses into different markets, and we are creating a new organisation to address this. As such, we are looking for commercially minded, customer-oriented individuals who are used to working in a dynamic agile environment, and who want to be a part of building something from the ground up with us.
Product Owner / Manager – Lending
We seek an experience Product Owner/Manager to join our team, focused on developing our Unsecured lending business]:
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Support development the product strategy for unsecured lending product across revolving and installment credit
- Form part of the team defining product requirements with the ability to provide product feature recommendations based off of analysis
- Work with technology partners to define the product roadmap and build lending product and features
- Ensure products are Legal and Regulatory compliant and ensure products are updated as regulation evolves
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to build robust business case and use MI and analytics to measure and manage performance
- Work cross functionally to build out the acquisition strategy and product pricing
- Work across the customer life cycle to assess product usage and customer suitability and identify opportunities to enhance product offering.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks associated with the product
- Strong understanding of unsecured lending and proven track record of working on unsecured lending portfolios (specifically Credit Cards and/or installment credit)
- Experience of developing or utilizing digital solutions for unsecured lending products
- Detailed understanding of the revenue and cost drivers of lending and understanding of the leavers to drive engagement and revenue
- Understanding of the Regulatory environment and demonstrable ability to manage compliant lending products
- Experience of managing risk and specifically working closely with Credit Risk
- Proven track record of using data and insight to drive product strategy
- Experience in deconstructing existing products and reconstructing them for the future
- Understanding that as a product owner you are the advocate of the user
- Developing ability to clearly communicate product needs and intent
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities / deadlines without compromising quality
- Developing ability to incorporate user needs, business needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process
- Must be capable of independent decision-making as well as able to take direction
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.