Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
CIB Global Regulatory Risk and Controls (GRRC) is a dedicated team of project resources that are focused on delivering regulatory change initiatives that impact multiple Markets Lines of Business (LoB) to address business, industry and client requirements across the CIB organization. Additionally, GRRC deliver against business initiatives for operational improvements and the enhancement of controls. The group provides a combination of project skills and cross-asset product experience, enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change across the firm.
The GRRC team partners with multiple internal stakeholders (including Business Management, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Technology, Risk) to define, implement and provide ongoing support for strategic programmes that meet business and regulatory requirements. Within GRRC there are a number of regulatory programmes which are CIB wide. This position is for an experienced Change Manager playing a hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst role, addressing both European and UK requirements for the MIFID II/R programme..
- Project manage change initiatives across the MiFID II/R programme. This includes planning, tracking and escalating risks/issues/dependencies, driving solutions, coordinating delivery of results and reporting progress to stakeholders and senior management.
- Develop a strong partnership with Technology for delivery of initiatives.
- Become the subject matter expert in the relevant regulatory reporting requirements.
- Develop detailed understanding of regulatory reporting data workflows and interdependencies.
- Deliver project initiation documentation that defines scope, stakeholders, risks and issues.
- Define LoB agnostic business requirements and/or use case documentation.
- As subject matter expert, compile generic fundamental test cases and provide UAT support.
- Coordinate, plan and oversee test execution across all in-scope lines of business / stakeholders.
- Design and implement operating models.
- Provide support for BAU activities, where required.
- Experience within the Investment Banking sector, preferably in Tier 1 banks.
- Business analysis, front to back against the full project lifecycle.
- Proven track record of project management and delivery of change management. Regulatory reporting experience, particularly on large scale programmes or MiFID transaction reporting, is advantageous.
- Project delivery leveraging resources across diverse range of functions and locations.
- Managing projects with both internal and external interdependencies.
- Demonstrable familiarity with waterfall, agile and other iterative project methodologies.
- Basic Markets product knowledge.
- Project management qualification (e.g. PMP or similar) is desirable.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and drive forward the change agenda.
- Key attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to derive patterns and insights from data analysis.
- Capacity to think laterally and demonstrate an understanding of the big picture.
- Tolerance for, and ability to successfully navigate, ambiguity.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to tailor complex information for presentation to a variety of audiences.
- Risk and governance/controls awareness.
- Risks, issues and dependencies management.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project.
- Data analysis tools e.g. Alteryx.
- Usage of agile delivery tools e.g. Jira.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.