Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
The Digital Private Markets team is a fast-growing global group within J.P. Morgan’s Investment Bank. We are building a high-profile and exciting new fintech business for the firm, with the goal of creating a market leading platform for private markets. The cross-disciplinary team building the product brings together finance specialists, former entrepreneurs, product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists who work together with the benefits of a start-up culture that can leverage the scale of JPM.
- Enable the team to do their best work by setting up, improving, and driving the adoption of cross-functional team-wide productivity tools, optimising information flows and providing day-to-day support for operational issues
- Deliver a variety of People Ops initiatives to support team engagement and productivity through the employee lifecycle, from streamlining recruitment to onboarding or even learning & development
- Organise, document and improve procedures, guidelines and best practices
- Identify firm-wide resources that the team should be leveraging, or define alternative solutions
- Build relationships and work closely with the team to identify and remove silos and duplication; and outside the team to accelerate the resolution of issues
- Help the leadership team make data-driven decisions by creating reports and dashboards in a timely manner
Who You Are
- A people person with high EQ, you’ve worked in international and diverse teams
- A digital generalist at heart, you understand that different disciplines have different needs and you love bringing them together to achieve results
- You’ve done project delivery (on time and on budget – of course) and want to shift your focus to the wider processes that foster teamwork and help improve delivery holistically
- Determined, methodical and solutions-orientated, you believe that there is always a way
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, demanding, and high-pressure environment
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager or in an Ops role, in an agency, start-up or in-house, with teams working on digital products/platforms
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- Experience with monday.com, Confluence, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint with a bonus for knowledge of JIRA, Figma or other usual suspects of a team’s Tool Stack
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.