Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
Client Tax Operations Utility
The Client Tax Operations Utility serves clients and business partners across the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB), Commercial Bank (CB) and Community Consumer Bank (CCB). Within the Utility, the Tax Transformation, Programs, and Governance (TPG) team manages tax programs ensuring appropriate governance ranging from Technology Transformations to Regulatory Programs, Continuous Improvement and Migrations projects. Within TPG, the Digitization and Intelligent Automation team specializes in building scalable infrastructure to accelerate transformation and delivery of digital capabilities to clients that support the seamless exchange of documentation and data for transparent decision making and regulatory interaction.
The current team make-up provides a unique mix of analysis, project management skills, product thought leadership and consulting services enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality, and responsive approach to the way we analyze opportunities for efficiency, consolidation, expansion of services and revenue generation.
T He Role
The Digitization and Intelligent Automation Team is looking for an experienced Intelligent Automation Solutions specialist to be responsible for multi-disciplinary engagements focused on transforming and strengthening operational processes and controls across Client Tax Operations. The successful candidate will lead high-impact transformation projects with senior leadership visibility as they are top business priorities. The candidate will work directly with senior leads and key stakeholders, understanding complex environments, business asks and designing and implementing pragmatic solutions leveraging latest technology including Robotics Process Automation (RPA) to improve the client experience.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Estimating, designing, and developing scalable IA solutions aligned to a business strategy and business benefits case
- Owning process discovery to help identify variations and inefficiencies in the process and finding suitable solutions to improve the client experience
- Partnering with managers to identify and prioritize high ROI AI projects
- Expanding IA self-service model by providing oversight and training to global operations teams on the implementation, governance, and lifecycle of Intelligent Automation projects with a focus on Alteryx and UiPath software
- Assisting in developing Target Operating Model (TOM) with KPIs/KRIs to assist the transition of project into operations
- Partnering with the technology team and product owners to ensure epic, stories and backlog is prioritized and actively participate in PBR sessions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams for multiple projects in tandem to ensure overall project goals are met
- Responsible for transparency in messaging to stakeholders and senior management communicating verbal and written project status.
- Completing analysis of existing governance documentation to determine adherence and implementation of new firmwide controls standard for IA solutions
- Transformational mindset with ability to work with key stakeholders and senior leaders to drive improvements to the client experience and operational excellence
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing solutions using Alteryx, Tableau, UiPath and/or any other market leading RPA platforms a must
- Experience designing business processes and decision models, preferably using Signavio
- Experience with Syntel a plus
- Polished presentation skills with ability to communicate at executive level and to deliver compelling PowerPoint presentations that “tell a story” and enable decisions to be made
- Experience with Agile methodology and Design Thinking a plus
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels, in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over all resources
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.