Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
At JPMorgan we are on a mission to expand our teams with talented individuals who understand that we put our clients at the center of everything we do. By joining CB Client Onboarding you are joining a team dedicated to delivering payments and receivables solutions to a diverse set of clients around the globe. If you are driven by the need to exceed client expectations and enjoy the camaraderie of a diverse, proactive team, we want to meet you. The right relationship is everything.
Your first three months, you will –
- Participate in New Hire Training covering the introduction to our onboarding organization, project management tools, end-to-end process flows, and additional resources to help you work smarter
- Get to know your partners by attending regular calls to review active implementations
- Begin to build your brand and establish valuable relationships
- Understand how our clients integrate payment files with the bank
- Learn how support our clients with file mapping exercises
- Gain knowledge in utilizing our l banking tools
- Gain experience through shadowing skilled and knowledgeable peers
What You Will Need To Be Successful –
- Passion for delivering a consistent, exceptional client and partner experience
- Comfort in a fast paced, dynamic client-facing environment
- Ability to clearly communicate, partner and influence – leading others to a common goal
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established SLA
- Comfort in using technology such as WebEx, Zoom and other collaboration tools for enhanced client discussions
- Project Management experience or eagerness to learn
- Cash Management experience or eagerness to learn
- Technical project management experience or experience with treasury implementations
- MS Office Suite experience
Ultimately you’ll be expected to own our Client’s Technical Onboarding experience,. This includes:
- Representing us as the client facing, technical contact responsible for a successful end-to-end client experience during treasury product implementations with Commercial Banking clients around the world
- Support ad-hoc Online banking testing requests for CB clients that are new to bank
- Support host to host implementations which utilize ISO XML
- Manage client and internal partner expectations with consultative advice regarding technical aspects of treasury solutions
- Scope client requests and translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications for treasury services
- Use of MS Office tools to document scope, meeting agendas and minutes and project plans
- Use of workflow tool for status updates and document repository
- Manage client and internal partner expectations by establishing timeliness and dependencies with the goal to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and judgement
- Empowerment to escalate when support is needed to remove obstacles to success
Our Onboarding organization is comprised of Associates and VP’s. The specific role offered will be based on your previous experience.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.