Website JPMorgan Chase
About the job
Roles And Responsibilities
- Deciding on the appropriate scope of integration, regression and end-to-end testing, as well as functional and non-functional testing.
- Works to deliver and execute acceptance criteria and their execution on automated basis.
- Working closely with the stakeholders – Product, AD team to size up the UAT testing
- Developing metrics and trend analysis on test execution and test coverage.
- Communicating the status of the testing activities to the team and highlighting risks associated with the quality and projected delivery.
- Developing test automation frameworks from scratch (using Python/Java) as well as supporting and improving existing frameworks. Reviewing code peers from the wider QA team.
- Developing web testing automation using frameworks such as Selenium,
- Adherence to established test standards and procedures.
- Being part of a squad to work on the sprint deliverables and prepare for next sprint activities.
- Initiation and completion of the test scope and root cause analysis, testing lessons learned.
- Recommending future process improvements and defect prevention
Required Skills / Experience
- Strong knowledge of testing best practices and test automation development
- Expertise in E2E UAT project management
- Intermediate to expert level test development experience in Python using pandas, flask, dash, AG grid etc.
- UI test automation experience using selenium and back-end test automation experience using REST Assured, HTTP clients
- Understanding of distributed systems and experience working with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience working in automated deployments environment with a focus on integrating automated testing into CI/CD pipelines
- Proven experience in all aspects of functional, integration, resilience and regression testing
- Ability to independently debug issues and provide the necessary and relevant details to the development team
- Familiarity with BDD practices and test automation tools and frameworks to support it
- Strong facilitation skills and proactive communication
- Technically curious, versatile and solution oriented
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong time management, interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to operate comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.