KFC TEAM MEMBER up to £10.50 Per Hour
U20 – £8, 21 – 23+ £10.50ph
Demipower is a privately-run family business that started in 1989 and is currently the second largest KFC franchisee in the UK, responsible for operating 117 KFC restaurants across Greater London, Midlands, East Anglia, Home Counties, Western England and Wales. We are continuing to grow at pace as part of the KFC owned brand of quick service restaurants serving fried chicken. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time with opportunities to progress and to help shape the direction
of a rapidly growing business.
About the Role:
We do things the right way. It isn’t always easy, but its always better. We lead with our hearts, work hard and play hard and we welcome everyone into our Demipower family. All we ask is that you roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and treat our team like family and our guests as friends. Its what the Colonel would do.
We are looking for individuals who will deliver genuine hospitality with a smile, providing a friendly and courteous manner to our customers, whilst selling products in line with KFC standards and procedures.
- Preparing and cooking of KFC products
- Serving customers at the counter
- Looking after customers’ needs in the dining area
- Keeping all areas and equipment clean and tidy
- No previous experience in working in a quick service restaurant is necessary
- Confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people
- Approachable and friendly manner
- Effective communication skills
Benefits of the Job:
- Competitive hourly rate and paid holidays
- 25% KFC staff discount
- Apprenticeship opportunities (including degree level) – gain nationally recognised qualifications
- 24/7 Employee welfare support programme
- Discounts on major high street brands, accommodation and experiences day.
- Free meal whilst working
- Flexible scheduling
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Full training and induction of the KFC way of working
- Opportunities for training, development and promotion
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Demipower is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All employees and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender, gender status or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy, maternity or paternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, including political beliefs and affiliations, or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).
Demipower is committed to creating a work environment free of all forms of discrimination, including victimisation, harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.