Website Manchester City Council
The successful candidate will support access to learning and provide general support for the school in the management of pupils and resources, as directed by senior staff. They will work collaboratively with all staff and parents in order to support pupil wellbeing.
- If you have lived or worked outside of the UK in the last 5 years, the Trust will also require additional information in order to comply with safer recruitment requirements.
- All applicants must be permitted to work in the UK and hold a relevant work permit where necessary. This is not a role in which the Trust sponsors a visa application.
- Any job offer will be conditional on the satisfactory completion of the necessary pre-employment checks including receipt of satisfactory references.
- This is a Grade 2, permanent post, working 30 hrs, term time only plus 5 additional training days. The starting pro rata salary is 13,739. The full time equivalent is 18,698.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional candidate to work with the CHS South team in developing our brand new 11-16 Secondary School.
- CHS South was opened in September 2018 to allow more young people in our community to access the successful model developed at our oversubscribed sister school, Chorlton High School.
- The closing date for this role is Thursday 21 July 2023.
- Interviews will take place Monday 25 July 2023.
- We encourage early applications and reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date if we receive a high volume of applicants.
Qualification & Experience:
- This model ensures we provide an education built on the values of offering every young person we encounter the skills necessary to craft a creative, happy successful future.
Company: Manchester City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here