Website Manchester City Council
We are looking for someone with experience of teaching phonics as part of intervention work and/or as a differentiated group.
- For full job details, application forms and how to apply information – please click the apply button.
- NB: No agency referrals.Please do not send a CV as an application unless otherwise stated in the advert.
- Most schools and colleges make it a requirement that their application forms and supporting documentation be fully completed and returned directly to their offices.
- Our journey to being a ‘good’ (and beyond) is well on track and we welcome the chance to supplement our team with passionate professionals who share our caring and hard working philosophy.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use relevant technology e.g. photocopier/computer
- Effective use of computing and computers to support learning
- Full working knowledge and understanding of national curriculum
- Willingness to undertake first aid training as appropriate
- Numeracy/Literacy skills – Qualifications equivalent to NVQ Level 2 with GCSE level (or equivalent) preferred
- NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification or experience
- Willingness to participate in training and performance management
- Training in the relevant learning strategies and /or in a particular curriculum or learning area
- A willingness to seek out knowledge and personal development matched to their own area of interest
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- A command of spoken English which is sufficient to enable the effective performance of the role, including the ability to speak with confidence and accuracy and the ability to listen and respond appropriately depending on the audience
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of and experience in being able to use behaviour management strategies
Company: Manchester City Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here